Re: jehousley: curl/lib easy.c, 1.103, 1.104 file.c, 1.87, 1.88 ssh.c, 1.57, 1.58 url.c, 1.621, 1.622 urldata.h, 1.333, 1.334

From: James Housley <jim_at_thehousleys.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 05:43:18 -0400

On Jun 28, 2007, at 3:35 AM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Jun 2007, James Housley wrote:
>
>>> Ah, yes. The memdebug.[ch] isn't adjusted to deal with fdopen()
>>> properly, so that need to be fixed before fdopen() can be used.
>>
>> Yeah, but how do you do a variable argument function with #define?
>
> fdopen() takes two arguments. What's the need for variable arguments?

That does make it easy, the attached patch does it. A couple of
questions, it looks like starting at some point widows wants _fdopen
() instead, what a pain in the neck. So there would need to be some
configure magic of some type, but that is beyond me since I don't use
windows.

Next, I noticed in memdebug.h there is "#undef fopen" before it is
defined to be "curl_fopen", but the same is not done for fclose.

Jim

--
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  .
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  .