RE: Curl sftp question...

From: Joe Ebmeier <ebmeierj_at_iivip.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 09:04:26 -0500

FANTASTIC! So I have just one more question - I still can't use a '*' with
curl's sftp, however I can use a '*' with just sftp:

[root_at_vmspot1 joe]# curl -l -u interact:super
sftp://javadev2/interact/lib/lib*
curl: (78) Could not open remote file for reading: No such file or directory
[root_at_vmspot1 joe]#

[root_at_vmspot1 joe]# sftp interact_at_javadev2:/interact/lib/lib*
Connecting to javadev2...
interact_at_javadev2's password:
Fetching //interact/lib/libiicore.so to libiicore.so
//interact/lib/libiicore.so
100% 559KB 559.1KB/s 00:00
[root_at_vmspot1 joe]#

Any idea if this could be implemented easily for curl? That would really be
a big help for me. Then sftp and ftp would have almost identical
implementations for the -l option.

Joe Ebmeier