RE: Curl Embedded Linux

From: Chris Brown <christopherbrown_at_paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:03:17 +1200

Thanks again for your very quick response.

I'm sorry but I'm not too sure what my options are. I think it is partly my
inexperience with Linux so I apologise. I'd like to use libcurl for my
application and I appear to have everything I need to do so but I'm unclear
on whether I can set 'configure' correctly to cross compile to get it
running.

I have noticed that I do have a sub-directory called
'mipsel-hardhat-linux/bin' which contains link files to the relevant
'mips_fp_le' files e.g gcc to mips_fp_le-gcc. Can I use 'configure' to work
from this directory but unltimately use the respective 'mips_fp_le' files to
cross compile correctly?

Thanks

Chris