Re: Kerberos v5 FTP?

From: Thomas J. Moore <thomoore_at_iupui.edu>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 11:51:18 -0400

On 07/01/2007 06:02 PM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> Thanks for your work. I've just applied your patch with our mentioned
> edits, please verify that things still look fine!

Thanks. I checked out the CVS this morning and tried it with clear, safe, and
private (krb5), and it seems to work fine. I've never tried confidential (and
therefore doubt it works), because the MIT ftpd doesn't seem to support it. It
may work for krb4, though. I've also not tried krb4, since I'm not sure how to
set up a test case.

  - Thomas J. Moore
    UITS/Research Technology/Research Storage
    Indiana University/IUPUI