RE: "pull" aspect of multi interface not quite working properly

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 23:38:44 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007, Allen Pulsifer wrote:

>> But if you think this is a worthwhile project, I'd like to see a patch from
>> you that takes more aspects into account so that we can test

> Attached and enclosed.

Thanks, but this patch doesn't address the return codes from curl_multi_*
functions nor my concerns about the extra recv() calls this approach will
cause when doing SSH-based uploads (due to data_pending() working like it
does).

> Note this also includes my modification to set
> CURLINFO_CONTENT_LENGTH_DOWNLOAD at the same time the Content-Length header
> is parsed, rather than waiting until all headers have been received.

I'd like to handle that change separately, and I intend to give it a proper
think-through soon and comment in that thread.