RE: libcurl.lib for windows? libcurl.a?

From: Allen Pulsifer <pulsifer3_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 14:31:48 -0400

I saw a lib file for downloading somewhere (I think it was posted to this
forum), but I ran into the usual incompatibilities with the C run-time
library and memory allocations (i.e., you have to use the same version in
your application that the libcurl DLL was built for: v6 vs v7, debug vs
release, static vs DLL). In the end, I just rebuilt from source and it went
reasonably well.