Re: Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition Woes

From: Daniel Cater <djcater_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 16:12:26 +0100

Thanks, but I tried to build libcurl myself and it was too much of a
chore in VC. As for zlib, I don't even need it for what I'm trying to
do (ftp and telnet stuff) but there's no binary download for
lubcurl-no-zlib. I will give it another go if no other solution comes
up, because I think you're correct that the there are compatibility
issues between the binary dll and the built application. I've got this
to work on Linux with hardly any trouble, but unfortunately I need
this to build and run on Windows.