Libcurl test

From: sana chakroun <sanachakroun_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 17:26:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I try to execute the following libCurl test:
"libCurl/test/first.c" which calls the test function
in
"lib503.c" , but I'm facing a problem.
the return value of the function "select" is allways
-1.

#undef USE_WINSOCK /* not defined => so
select_test
replaced by select */

if(select_test(max_fd+1,&rd,&wr, &exc, &interval)==-1)
{
      fprintf(stderr, "bad select??\n");
      res = 95;
      break;
}

I set arg2 as "http://213.215.34.178"; /* my ip
address */
but I don't know how to initialize the argument
"parameter" in the curl_easy_setopt I mean
"user:password":

curl_easy_setopt(c, CURLOPT_USERPWD, "user:password");
curl_easy_setopt(c, CURLOPT_PROXYUSERPWD,
"user:password");

My objective is to get access to an http page (for
example URL = "http://www.google.com")

thank you for your help!