Re: error fetching page on redirect to relative url

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 23:03:45 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007, Wing Yung wrote:

(Please don't top-post: http://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html#top-post)

> It looks like it is getting stuck going along the following code path:

If you can repeat the problem with a smallish example source code that we can
try, then we would be able to help out from our ends. Until then I figure
you're pretty much on your own trying to figure out why this happens.

Also, always try with the latest libcurl version before you spend too much
time digging around with this as the problem might already have been fixed.