Re: Getting Started

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 16:05:47 +0200

Hi,
I've just uploaded two MingW32 builds to my site:
http://www.gknw.net/mirror/curl/curl-7.16.4-ssl-sspi-zlib-bin-w32.zip
http://www.gknw.net/mirror/curl/curl-7.16.4-ssh2-ssl-sspi-zlib-bin-w32.zip

these are build with OpenSSL 0.9.8e, zlib 1.2.3, and libssh2 0.15-cvs-20070410.
The reason why I didnt take the later released version 0.15 of libssh2 is because we did checkin a win32 patch in the last minute which wasnt well tested, and still I had no time yet to test...

please everybody who can build win32 version from sources go and grab current libssh2 CVS code, and build the test samples, and try a bit with these; and if there are problems then report them to the libssh2 list.

Guenter.