Re: These test cases failed: 613 614

From: James Housley <jim_at_thehousleys.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 11:42:46 -0400

On Jul 14, 2007, at 10:21 AM, Guenter Knauf wrote:

> Hi,
> I did yesterday again update my autobuild box to latest libssh2 CVS
> code cause I thought I could fix the occationally failing test 601;
> it seems that this fixed it, however now I get permanently fails
> with these:
> TESTFAIL: These test cases failed: 613 614
> also Daniel Johnson's autobuilds have same fails....

This was talked about in a thread called "Last sftp commit may break
test 613 and 614" that was started on July 10th. The problem is the
newest versions of libssh2 return directories in a different format
then the older versions, it is capable of showing the username and
group as text instead of numeric. The format of that is dependent on
the OS you are connecting to. And I the perl for checking the test
results is using Perl that is beyond my basic understanding of the
language.

Jim

--
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  .