RE: curl and Websense

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:22:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Vlad Hociota wrote:

(please don't top-post)

> Ok, then what kind of proxy auth should I set in curl to make Websense auth
> work? It's using a (username/password/realm) triplet. Better yet, can you
> pls. tell me what curl setopt sequence would you use to handle this scenario
> ?

I guess I would make 1) a plain standard request first with the corrext proxy
(and proxy auth) specified.

If you then get a redirect to a the "auth host" for the proxy, you need to
catch that somehow and then 2) issue an auth request to that and then loop and
redo the request as (1) above again.