RE: Allocated curl_easy_setopt() strings

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:55:52 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007, Patrick Monnerat wrote:

> I totally agree. I also had this feeling, but I did'nt want the patch to
> be too much "intrusive".

> ... But this will require a lot of name changes almost everywhere...

Yeah, I started this work a bit already. Stay tuned for my updated patch with
this.

It did bring up some additional thoughts in my head about the copied strings
and how the connection structs sometimes point to strings in the sessionhandle
structs and how to make sure that they never point to strings that are
freed... but I'll try to finish up the patch first and post it, then get back
with my thoughts and concerns some more.