RE: Allocated curl_easy_setopt() strings

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 23:19:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Yeah, I started this work a bit already. Stay tuned for my updated patch
> with this.

Here's my updated patch, almost twice as big as before but I like this
approach better. I'm ready to commit it like this unless someone speaks
against this concept in a convincing manner! ;-)

I retract the concerns I expressed earlier, as I glanced through the code
again and realized we already cover for the cases I had in mind.