Re: A tutorial on how to compile libcurl on Windows with MinGW.

From: Peteris Krumins [Newsgroups] <pknewsgroups_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 17:21:20 +0300

Guenter Knauf wrote:
> Hi Peteris,
>
>> http://www.catonmat.net/blog/creating-a-video-downloader-application-using
>> -opensource-tools-part-two/
>>
>> If this URL is too long to click and is split in multiple lines, here is
>> a tinyurl:
>> http://tinyurl.com/yufdvc
>>
>> What do you think about the article?
>>
> hehehe, a couple of valid points.....
> and specially I like your note:
> Now what? Let's be real developers and compile the library ourselves then.
>
> ok, I will try to address soon the things you mention;
> since you're a 'real developer' may I ask you to start working with CVS so that you can quickly verify what I will change?
>
> thanks, Guen.

Well, I use SVN for my development practices but have no problems with
using CVS as well.

I already promised Daniel to fix that part of documentation myself, but
if you are willing to help, I will be glad :)

At the moment I have not set up a public SVN or CVS repository at
catonmat.net domain and I don't think I will have one in the next couple
of weeks.

Can we communicate over email with questions you have?

Sincerely,
P.Krumins