free() warning from curl library on netbsd 3.0.

From: Pradeep <s.pradeep_at_teles.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 13:54:42 +0530
Hi,
I'm using curl library 7.16.1 to upload files to different ftp servers. My application is running on netbsd 3.0. I have used multi handle to transfer files. I use the same easy handle to transfer many files.
Although all files are successfully transferred. My App prints the following warning:

MyApp in free(): warning: junk pointer, too high to make sense.

I reuse the same easy handle for transferring all files to the same ftp server.

curl_easy_setopt(m_pCurl, CURLOPT_URL, m_szURL.c_str());
The above call causes it to print the said warning. The free() call is in url.c(line 1247). I tried with latest version 7.16.4, warning is still printed.

Can anyone please help to get rid of the warning without any memory leak?

Thanks,
Pradeep