how to unsubscribe

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 10:35:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007, Rajashree wrote:

> Can ya plz.. let me know the procedure to unsubscribe from this group.

Thanks for top-posting full-quoting an entirelly irrelevant post and for
hijacking a thread, asking about amnistrative on the list.

I understand that once you want to get off the list you stop caring about this
list and you can behave however bad you want but PLEASE stop being a jerk and
adhere to common internet mail etiquette:

1) we answer this question regularly, you could easily find it using any
    decent search engine

2) there are unsubscribe info in every single mail sent from this list

3) you ubsubscribe from the *very same* page you once subscribed to this list
    with

4) you never EVER post to the list about unsubscribing, in case all your
    attempts to do it yourself truly failed, you contact the admin off-list.
    Why would several hundred subscribers want to read about your inabilities
    to figure this out?

All this is the same for pretty much ALL mailing list on the entire internet
and it has been like this since the dawn of mailing lists so this is no news.

But yeah, you're heading away from this list so you probably don't care one
bit that we think you're a prick for doing this.

To be explicit, you go to this URL below and you submit your email address in
the text field near the bottom of the page: