RE: LDAP

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 11:11:58 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007, Guenter Knauf wrote:

> I would prefer to have a release before we apply this, or at least a tag in
> CVS; it will afterwards take a while till we have fixed all non-configure
> platforms' makefiles...

I'm really not in a hurry to release so I would prefer to set a tag and get
Patrick's LDAP work incorporated before 7.17. Also, since this work is a
prereq for is ongoing OS/400 work I assume he wants this in sooner than later
so that he can proceed with that and possibly be able to ship 7.17 with OS/400
support.