RE: Using Digest Authentication

From: Chris Brown <christopherbrown_at_paradise.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:07:09 +1200

Sorry I probably should have also pointed out that there is no user action
involved here i.e digest authentication will be done completely
programmatically.

I'm guessing I need to re-send the request once I get the '401 Unauthorized'
response but is the 'Authorization' header generated automatically by
libcurl.

Thanks

  _____