Re: Curl Perl interface to C API

From: Antel <voldor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:55:06 +0000

On 8/13/07, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Aug 2007, Antel wrote:
>
> > I will be happy if its added to examples, I can modify it it Code is here:
> > http://www.pastebin.ca/652318 Desc: Perl script that communicate with c in
> > order to send and to receive data using libcurl.
>
> Well, yeah but this is perl code showing how to use embedded C. It doesn't
> really belong amount the libcurl API examples, does it?

It's useful script for who needs perfomance of C API and easy power of
perl and his modules, but yes as you say it doesn't give much new to C
API, it gives a new way of implementation, I can add more perl
processing things like parsing a webpage using real world problems to
solve, any ideas or hint are useful, thank for your time.