Re: Windows library is intermittent?

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 15:45:17 +0200

Hi,
> Apache ftp server? Surely not?
yup, we have a mod_ftp which makes Apache act as ftp server....
also another mod_ftpd does same....

so which module do you use?
If you use the ASF mod_ftp - do you use latest from SVN? I think there's no release yet of this module...; and I've committed few months ago a fix to mod_ftp because I found a case where a NULL pointer was passed somewhere...(which in turn I found using curl against mod_ftp!!)
if your code is older then please update to latest SVN.

In addition regarding libcurl I'd suggest that you only test against a well-known stable unix ftpd;
the Apache stuff is still in development, and for that reason there's no official release yet.

on which platform runs the Apache ftp?

Guen.