RE: The Make File fails

From: Mathew Simon <msimon_at_simdol.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 12:24:00 -0500

Thank you Jeff Pohlmeyer. Installing "gawk" resolved that issue. I now
face "unresolved reference" errors while compiling, which I have
explained in details in another mail to the curl-library mailing list.

Thanks,
Mathew Simon

From: Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2007-08-18

I think awk should be a installed with mingw, although it might be named
"gawk