7.17 targets September!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 14:29:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hey friends

I want to get 7.17.0 released in September, so I would like to ask all of you
who work on new things to commit them away (or post them to this list) until
the end of August *or* hold on to them until after this release. Then we can
spend a week or two clearing up possible issues and have a release out before
the end of September.

In October, I'm starting my full-time paternity leave - planned to last at
least a couple of months. It may change the amount of time and energy I get
left for curl...