RE: LDAP

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:12:26 +0200

Hi Patrick.
> I'm not a "real user" of the above combination, but I have tested it
> while I was working on the curl LDAP code. I would be pleased to make
> some tests for you if you need so.
apply this patch (might not be correct, but works for now):
http://www.gknw.net/test/curl/cygwin/configure.ac.diff
and then build as usual; when configure finished you should already see that ldap support is now build with OpenLDAP...
when you test against an ldap server then use -v which shows the vendor of the LDAP SDK used.

More about ldaps in a new thread I will start in few minutes....

greetz, Guen.