Re: Proxy support - Mac and Windows

From: Matthew Veenstra <matts_lists_at_tribalmedia.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 17:13:42 -0700

        Dan,

Thanks for the input! I kind of remember that discussion now that
you say it.

We will do our best to make this a chunk of code that can be added in
for those who need it. Should it be done in the same spirit as the
new curlx_getenv()? So curlx_getproxy(CURL *handle, char* url, long
authentication) // last one if needed.

The code I wrote a few years ago does not deal with NTML as it was
not around then in libcurl or at least I did not need it.

Cheers,
Matt Veenstra
tribalmedia