Re: can you use HTTP/XML protocol with cURL in reading the output of a server after post from client?

From: mazon26 <mazon26_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 17:47:55 -0700 (PDT)

Yes I just realized that! :) Thanks for the help all... It returned the xml ouput successfully just as it would return an html page via the HTTP protocol. Success. :)

Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com> wrote: On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 03:09:29PM -0700, mazon26 wrote:
> From the header it looks just like any other HTTP header
> from that protocol, but I'm confused because wireshark states it as the HTTP/
> XML protocol and i'm not sure if cURL can handle this.

Wireshark is probably calling it HTTP/XML just because it's a HTTP
transfer of a text/xml file. Calling it that probably lets it do decoding
of the XML document instead of just displaying it as raw data. Don't be
thrown off by this.

>>> dan

--
http://www.MoveAnnouncer.com The web change of address service