RE: SFTP - How to delete a file

From: Mathew Simon <msimon_at_simdol.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:19:37 -0500

Ok, I tested the SFTP quote-command with the command line CURL (compiled
on mingw32), and it gives more or less the same type of error for any
quote commands. The SFTP download works. But if a quote command is
given, it aborts with the following message.

Curl: (21) Syntax error in SFTP command. Supply parameters(s)!

It is the same error I get when using libcurl in my application
Text: Syntax error in SFTP command. Supply parameter(s)!

Versions used: libssh2-cvs-20070410, Curl-7.16.4

The later versions do not authenticate (for SFTP) when compiled on
mingw32 platform.

Any suggestions on how I can delete a file after verifying it's SFTP
download?

Thanks,
Mathew Simon