RE: SFTP - How to delete a file

From: Mathew Simon <msimon_at_simdol.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:17:06 -0500

The syntax of the quote command do not matter. Give any non-empty string
as a quote command, whether valid or not, it gives the same error
message. I tried the "pwd" command, which is broken according to you,
and also the following flavors of the delete command. In my case the
files of interest are in the "ReceiveFiles" directory which is at the
root level (/ReceiveFiles).

> RM filename1.txt
> RM ReceiveFiles/filename1.txt
> RM /ReceiveFiles/filename1.txt
> RM xxx.xxx.com/ReceiveFiles/filename1.txt
> RM sftp://xxx.xxx.com/ReceiveFiles/filename1.txt

Thanks,
Mathew Simon