RE: SFTP - How to delete a file

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 23:41:45 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007, Mathew Simon wrote:

> I too contribute to a few open source projects, and I never came across
> a similar treatment given to anyone in any of those forums.

Sorry, but I fail to see what horrible treatment you've been given. I think
Dan F showed an amazing patience and persistence in trying to help out.

Personally, I haven't replied on this issue since it has been my impression
that you are not that interested in running the latest versions and working
out the problems there but instead trying to figure out how to run an older
libcurl with an even older libssh2. And to me that's not as much fun.