Re: Implicit SSL connections doesn't works

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 00:15:07 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007, Abel Alonso wrote:

> I send you the diff file. All that I did was to comment a few lines. I'm not
> sure at all that it works or that I did would be an aberration, but it let
> me make a ftps implicit connection with the filezilla server. The following
> text is the diff file:

Please use diff -u so that we can apply it easier in our ends.

> As you can see all that I did was to comment a few lines to send a PROT
> always that a PBSZ was sended. I think that this change is very riskful, but
> I want to know your opinion.

Yes, just commenting it out (with C99/C++ comments!) is of course not
acceptable.

I check the code right now, and have you tried setting the CURLOPT_FTP_SSL
(currently renamed to CURLOPT_USE_SSL) option? See lib/url.c:1733 in current
CVS.