Re: Odd Perl Issue

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 09:14:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007, Jonathan Freedman wrote:

> I did see the OpenSSL bug, looked similar but wasn't blocking on stdio I
> think? I have no idea what the right version of curl to use is - i will
> check that out.

That bug I believe you're referring to was with FTPS anyway so it shouldn't
apply here...

Can you elaborate with more details exactly what you're doing (and what is
sent and received) and at what point libcurl seems to misbehave? Ideally, you
write a C program that repeats it and posts it here but I understand if that's
not that easy.

Is it always using the same protocol? Is the bug reproducable for you? If you
tried the same thing on different machines, networks, operating systems or
libcurl versions?