Re: icc segmentation faults

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 14:23:01 +0200

On 9/12/07, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> The calloc() one is more of a mystery still though! :-/

I've done more testing, and also compiled both with -O0 and -O3, and
with -fstack-security-check. No difference. All those tests failing
seem to fail in mostly the same way, i.e. that calloc().

However, it _could_ be a compiler error (too long since I fiddled with
objdump and other disasm methods so I didn't get any clue from there),
because if I switch from icc 9.1 (91_039) to icc 9.0 (90_031), then
all tests pass..!

-Tor