Re: curl library freebasic converting from using shell "curl.exe...." to using a library

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:50:54 -0700

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 04:34:48AM +0100, scatterp wrote:
> I tryed to use the curl library in the examples folder of freebasic
> how ever i could not get it working

What's freebasic?

> how would i make a program to use the curl library instead of
> shell "curl.exe...."

There is lots of documentation in the curl source archive and at
http://curlm.haxx.se/libcurl/, including many example programs.

> could some one show me a side by side example ?

You can use the --libcurl option of curl to have it create you a
side-by-side example.

> also my coding style is a little old so i am accustomed to doing everything
> in one file seems to be multiple files in the freebasic examples folder
> which should i use ? and how ?

Sorry, never heard of freebasic, so I can't comment on what's in its
examples folder. The libcurl example programs are all explained in
comments in the source and in the README file in the examples directory.

>>> Dan