Re: Weird FTP Connect Error Bug

From: Jofell Gallardo <jofell_at_xackup.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:31:18 +0800

Hi Jeff...

I tried checking the code for any file descriptor I missed closing. From the
logs and
the code, I found none. Apparently, this one doesn't happen for uploads,
meaning I
could leave the program uploading 2000 files to the server nonstop. I also
checked if
it could be a file handle thing inside cURL so I figured I could be forced
to create
another instance of the curl handle, meaning do a curl_easy_init for every
file that
needs downloading.

Unfortunately, it still throws the same errors on the 231st item to be
uploaded, and on
the 230th, it showed signs of having this problem of "connecting to the
server". The real
mystery is on the number of downloads, that this number is pretty consistent
between
230 and 233. BTW, I'm working on a mac application, so I dunno really if
this is a Mac
problem or a general curl problem.

If what I did is not part of what you said a while ago then please tell me
more of what
you really mean. I'm still not that good in coding with cURL, though, that's
why I still
stick to the basics.

Thanks for the help, BTW.