Re: ssize_t: libcurl vs libssh2

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:54:19 -0700

On Tue, Sep 18, 2007 at 02:19:30PM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> I mean, have you ruled out that this is a problem in libssh2, as if it is
> you're better off fixing them first in the libssh2 camp.
>
> If the ssh2-examples all work fine, we need to identify what makes
> libcurl's use wrong in comparison to the working examples.

I've noticed the curl autobuilds sporadically failing on the SCP/SFTP
tests for with an Authentication failure message; the last time seems to
be http://curl.haxx.se/auto/log.cgi?id=20070909222740-21353#prob1
I've been able to reproduce it fairly easily on my machine simply by
running runtests.pl in a loop over the 6xx series tests, but I haven't
gotten a chance to investigate it. It certainly does look like a race
condition somehow.

>>> Dan