fix for known bug #44

From: <junk_at_igrspace.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 10:03:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

having had a very busy week at work, it took a part of a Saturday, but

the file attached to this email is an attempt to fix known bug #44 and
also to allow CURLOPT_DIRLISTONLY of directories other than the home
directory.

I ran it against 32 of my own test cases: all possible ftp transfers
combining file, directory, CURLOPT_DIRLISTONLY, CURLFTPMETHOD_NOCWD. All
these tests passed !

Could you/someone run it against the 'official' test suite ? I don't think
i will have time to set that up.

Something to note: not all servers fully support LIST <path> or NLST
<path>. But now libcurl does.

oh, i marked my comments using my initials "IGR", that allows me to easily
find them. If you want, i can remove those. Also, feel free to remove any
of my comments if you feel they are superfluous.

Let me know what happens

Kind regards
Immanuel Grégoire