Re: patch to allow for ssh md5 checking option

From: Johnny Luong <johnny_at_trustcommerce.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 12:10:36 -0700

Yah, I was thinking of that too, but I needed something now (for
internal use) and the known_hosts format that openssh uses is somewhat
complicated. My hope was maybe it would go in so I don't maintain a
separate branch and at some later point, another option would be
provided which would use a local database (e.g: known_hosts).

Thanks,
Johnny