Re: fix for known bug #44

From: <junk_at_igrspace.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 01:55:10 -0700 (PDT)

> mm, i seem to have overlooked this bit: libcurl will still CWD into the
> entry path, even if CURLFTPMETHOD_NOCWD was specified

mmm, hold on

what if user does a 'default' transfer with a relative path. libcurl will
CWD into that path and do the transfer. Then the user does another
transfer with a relative path, but specifying CURLFTPMETHOD_NOCWD. libcurl
should CWD back to the entry path and then RETR/LIST the full path.

But the user specified CURLFTPMETHOD_NOCWD, should libcurl then CWD back
to the entrypath ?? Or can we refuse to change the CURLOPT_FTP_FILEMETHOD
between subsequent transfers ?

Immanuel