SSL: couldn't create a context -- out of memory

From: mini thomas <mini_mol_thomas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 02:26:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

  I am using libcurl (curl 7.15.5) for my application(written in c++ and runs on linux -- redhat). Whenever I reboot the machine, the application will be started automatically. But it is not able to connect to the server and all http requests are failing (immediately after reboot).
  Please see the verbose output (I have replaced real server name and IPAddress with dummy values)
  * About to connect() to abcd.com port 443
* Trying 1.2.3.4... * connected
* Connected to abcd.com (1.2.3.4) port 443
* SSL: couldn't create a context!
* Closing connection #0
* out of memory
* About to connect() to abcd.com port 443
* Trying 1.2.3.4... * connected
* Connected to abcd.com (1.2.3.4) port 443
* :q
!
* Closing connection #0
* out of memory

If I restart my application things are working fine. The issue comes immediately after machine reboot.
  Why libcurl says "out of memory " after machine reboot ?
  (i have already seen http://curl.haxx.se/mail/curlphp-2003-10/0008.html. But I would like to know about the "out of memory" print in the verbose. and why this issue is not coming always)

  Thanks in advance
  Mini

Building a website is a piece of cake.