RE: libcurl does not compile in Microsoft VisualStudio 6

From: Dan Ledford <dan.ledford_at_retalix.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 15:27:45 -0400

Joe,

Thanks for the quick response.

The SDK pointed to by the MS URL is for Windows2003. I am running W2K Pro.

Let's ignore the socklen_t undefined syntax error and move on to the definitions of LDAP_VENDOR_NAME and LDAP_VENDOR_VERSION and berval.

Do you have any idea why these 2 variables and datatype are undefined in a VS6 compile of libcurl?

Thanks again for your response...

Dan