Re: libcurl does not compile in Microsoft VisualStudio 6

From: Gonzalo Diethelm <gonzalo.diethelm_at_diethelm.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 19:46:11 GMT
I just went through this yesterday. You already found about having to add the SDK to your tool chain. In addition, you have to tell curl not to use LDAP if you so wish. Personally, I compile with the following definitions:

HAVE_ZLIB_H: to use zlib
USE_OPENSSL and USE_SSLEAY: to use OpenSSL
CURL_DISABLE_LDAP: to NOT use LDAP

Of course, zlib and OpenSSL will also require their respective libraries.

Hope that helps. Best regards,

--
Gonzalo Diethelm
gonzalo.diethelm@diethelm.org