Preventing buffer display & linking question...

From: jonatan perry <jonatan44_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 02:20:45 -0700

Hi all :)

I'm writing a Win32 App that connect to Web Page, sending information via
POST method and recvice the output buffer, the code is something like this:

    buffer="f1=string1&f2=string2";
    curl = curl_easy_init();
    curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "http://path/to/page");
    curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, buffer);
    res = curl_easy_perform(curl);
    curl_easy_cleanup(curl);

the problem is that the page output is presented in the console, I mean
after the curl_easy_prefom execute, the incoming buffer displayed on the
screen - I don't want this to happen.
can anyone help me? who do I prevent this?

As well, anyone know who do I link the libcurl statically inside my App in
VS2005 (after compiling the App required the DLL inside the directory)?

Thanks a lot!