RE: a question about data transfer lib => app

From: Gusic Aner-AGU001 <aner_at_motorola.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 09:10:38 +0100

>They really aren't. The point the docs is trying to make is that you
really
>MUST NOT wait for more "socket actions" with select() or similar until
you
>call libcurl again since there are pending actions or data.

Ok, but is it ok to stop calling curl_multi_perform for a moment and
resume
calling it later, without doing select() inbetween?

>If you can't receive the data yet, then don't call curl_multi_perform()
yet.
>But if the last return code was CURLM_CALL_MULTI_PERFORM, then you
should >make sure to call curl_multi_perform() before you wait for the
socket(s) to >have more data for you...

Ok, I guess this answers my question, but I wanted to make sure. I tried
this and it didn't seem to work, but I guess my test might have been
faulty.
Will try some more.

Thanks a lot for the help

--