Re: Invoking remote operations by ssh ...

From: Sandro Andrade <sandro.andrade_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:29:52 -0300

Hi Ralph,

The idea is to make the application independent of external tools. I would
like to install my software and no more else to get all things working.

I don't know if I'm worrying about an irrelevant question but, at the same
time, I am curious about how to achieve this funcionality programmatically.

Thanks,
Sandro

--
Sandro Santos Andrade