How to use the multi interface dynamically

From: Michael Hecker <Hecker.Michael_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 14:49:31 +0100

Hello,
I wrote a program, which requests data from several servers.
I've got several threads and in each thread I update one server.
Currently I create an own curl communication for each request.

The network-use-statistic says that my network has got a lot of
potential left, so how can I use this potential? I heard about the multi
interface, but in the examples you just add a number of urls, perform
the requests and thats it. I want to add urls dynamically and perform
the requests whenever there is an url in the list. How can I do that?

I also need the response-html-text of the servers.

Thank you a lot,
Michael