Re: How to use the multi interface dynamically

From: Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 09:10:56 -0500

On Nov 3, 2007 8:49 AM, Michael Hecker <Hecker.Michael_at_gmx.de> wrote:
> I heard about the multi interface, but in the examples you just add a
> number of urls, perform the requests and thats it. I want to add urls
> dynamically and perform the requests whenever there is an url in the list.
> How can I do that?

You might be able to get some ideas from the curl/docs/examples/hiperfifo.c
example - it just "listens" on a named pipe and requests a URL for each line
it reads. The example only works for systems that support named pipes, but
you should be able to adapt the demo to use whatever input you want.
(the ghiper.c example does the same thing, but uses glib-2 instead of
libevent .)

> I also need the response-html-text of the servers.

This will come to you in your CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION callback.

 - Jeff