Re: FTP keep alive connection

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 00:24:08 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 6 Nov 2007, Loiseleur Michel wrote:

> Waouh ! A lots of comments ! I'll see what I can do to fix those. My main
> purpose was to show a little Poc, in order to accelerate this features into
> the mainline, not anything else. Well, anyway, I'll try to deal with all I
> can, but tomorrow.

While I have sympathy for that approach, I felt obliged to provide the full
list of things that popped up in my mind when I read your patch. Those reasons
are most likely at least part of what have prevented others from adding this
feature already!

Besides, this being a team effort we're a team to review patches but we're
also a team to improve them so the work isn't necessarily all yours to do, it
is quite possible for others to join in and improve what you post here!