what is the best way to extract urls from web page with?

From: <hallouina-ml_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 11:27:10 +0100 (CET)

Hello everybody,

Please, I want to know how to extracts urls from a web page with C++? I
first think to used regex, but with this way I can only extract the
first url maybe? Or I think after to handle my webpage like an html
tree, like treebuilder in perl. A friend say that this is slow to do
like this. Otherwise I don't know the kind of tools to extract url from
my page like a tree.

What'is the best way? If this is to handle the page like a tree, what
kind of simple library could I used please?

Thanks for your attention.