Re: what is the best way to extract urls from web page with?

From: Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 08:12:11 -0600

On Nov 6, 2007 4:27 AM, <hallouina-ml_at_yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Otherwise I don't know the kind of tools to extract url
> from my page like a tree.
> what kind of simple library could I used please?

TidyLib is probably not fastest, smallest, or simplest,
but I think it is one of the most forgiving to all the bad
HTML out there:

http://tidy.sourceforge.net

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by extracting "url" but this attachment
is a quick example (in C) to extract all <A href=""> values.

 - Jeff