auth-int supported in HTTP Digest

From: <pangot_at_degetel.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 03:59:04 -0600

Hi,

I'm, actually, developping an HTTP Digest solution with
libcurl (7.17.0 release). I found in httpdigest.c code
source that QOP with "auth-int" value is not supported for
H(A2) computation when calculating response parameter. In
fact, the problem comes from "entity-body" that seems not to
be easily estimated. Belows the comments in the .c file
(function named Curl_output_digest) :

if (d->qop && strequal(d->qop, "auth-int")) {
    /* We don't support auth-int at the moment. I can't see
a easy way to get
       entity-body here */
    /* TODO: Append H(entity-body)*/
  }

When do you expect to fix this problem? How can i proceed
(i'm newbie in libcurl dev)?

Regards.

Patrice.

PS : This problem is also in 7.17.1 release